Join now and get 3 months FREE!
When you sign up to our annual membership
Whatever your aim is we can help you get there. Here are our top tips for getting started:
- Get yourself a top motivational playlist! Pick some tunes that you love, plug your headphones in and get going!
- Find some comfortable workout gear – we might not always feel our best in tight workout gear, so just workout in something that is supportive and comfortable and that you feel happy wearing!
- Follow a programme – don’t just turn up to the gym without a plan, we can help you set up a programme that will make sure you do just the right amount to keep you on track
- Don’t overdo it! The worst thing you can do is to set yourself an unachievable goal as once you start missing sessions you become demotivated. Make sure you set yourself workout goals that you know you can stick to. If that’s once a week or five times a week – anything is better than nothing at all and you can always build it up once you get started!
- Enjoy your workouts – the most important thing is to find a workout you love. If you love to dance then try some classes, if you enjoy swimming then jump in the pool. Whatever you love then just get your kit on and start moving!
We can’t wait to see you and help you on your fitness journey.
Join Online Today
At Leonardo Cheltenham, our Juvenate Health & Leisure club provides exclusive facilities in order to meet all your fitness, wellness and relaxation requirements.
We'd Love To Hear From You
For further information on Juvenate Health Club at Leonardo Cheltenham, take a tour or to enquire about a day pass please contact us, or fill out the form below to contact a member of our team.
Peak Opening Times:
|Monday – Thursday:||06:30 – 22:00|
|Friday:||06:30 – 21:00|
|Saturday – Sunday:||07:00 – 20:00|
Times may vary on public holidays and over holiday periods. Last entry is strictly 45 minutes prior to closing, the pool area closes 15 minutes before closing time
Off-peak Opening Times:
|Monday – Friday:||09:00 – 16:30|
Children Times & Age Procedures:
- All children under 16 years old may not use the club unless supervised by a parent or guardian (18 years or over).
- Children can only use the pool strictly between 9am to 7pm weekdays and anytime Saturday and Sunday – please see the class timetable for any reduced access to the swimming pool.
- Children under 12 years old may not use the saunas and steam room facilities
- Children under 8 years old may not use the Spa pool.
- An adult must supervise children under 16 years old at all times. The adult must be in the pool with the child.
- You must be 16 years or over to use the gym facilities.